The UK’s leading aerial survey company
Bluesky was founded in 2001 and is a privately owned company, headquartered in Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire, UK. We have over 100 employees based in the UK, Ireland, the US and India.
We work closely with both public and private sector customers and are proud to be the agreed geospatial data provider to all public sector organisations, including UK local authorities, under the APGB contract.
Our Senior Team
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Commercial Officer
Chief Operations Officer
Chief Finance Officer
Our Corporate Responsibilities
We aim for continuous improvement in our environmental management and performance to reduce pollution. We encourage all Bluesky employees to contribute to developing a more sustainable business.
We work with Climate Care to offset the carbon emissions from the use of aircraft for the capture of remotely sensed products. Find out more about the range of projects they invest in here: https://www.climateimpact.com/
We have a “think before you print” policy with dedicated paper and cardboard recycling bins. Plastics and metals are also recycled. The bins are collected by a local charity that maximises recycled waste.
Bluesky is committed to:
- Complying with the law and regulatory requirements as a minimum
- Promoting recycling and the use of recycled materials
- Minimising waste and the use of resources across the business
- Measuring environmental impacts of the business and, where reasonable, setting realistic targets for improvement
- Ensuring that environment implications are considered as part of our decision-making process
- Encouraging employees to be aware of their own environmental responsibilities at work
- Encouraging business partners to operate in an environmentally responsible manner and, where appropriate, making this a condition of any business partnership
- Monitoring progress and reporting annually on environmental performance
To view our Carbon Reduction Plan click here. To view our profile on Zellar click here.