Bluesky is the leading aerial survey company in the UK and has an enviable reputation in the UK GIS sector as a result of a portfolio of high-profile projects with clients that include Central Government, Local Authorities and commercial customers across a range of sectors across the globe. Following many successful years, we need a Sales Executive to further expand our team to meet the growing demand for our products and services. So, would you like to join our team, and be part of our success?
The purpose of this role is to generate sales of Bluesky products and services and to introduce new business opportunities within allocated vertical markets.
The responsibilities for the position of Sales Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales, especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Generate sales and business opportunities through pro-active sales initiatives in order to achieve or exceed your personal annual sales target.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Use our CRM tool to effectively record customer communications and quotations.
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities, e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
- Respond to and follow-up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information,
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Adhere to the health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
At all times behave responsibly and professionally. Bluesky is a dynamic, friendly and hard-working company with a “can-do” attitude. Teamwork is promoted throughout the company and across departments and you are expected to embrace and promote these Bluesky ethics.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK and communicate fully in English
- 2 years experience in a sales role
- Organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in GIS is not required but would be an advantage
- Analytical, Numeracy and well-developed Interpersonal skills
- Diplomacy and the ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Package & Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience + company bonus scheme + commission package
- Life insurance and company pension
- Sodexo discounts, benefits and childcare voucher scheme
- Free daily HIIT, Yoga, Bootcamp and relaxation sessions
- Read more on Life at Bluesky
Please email a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications must include a CV.
Applications with no CV attached will be disregarded immediately.
Applicants MUST already be eligible to work in the UK.
Bluesky is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.